Johnlee Properties CC was established in February 2007, when Johnlee Rudman as a fulltime property investor, found that there was a need in the market for a reliable, reputable and expert rental management company. Johnlee Properties CC specializes in the needs of the property investor as it is more intricate than the needs of normal rental property management.
Johnlee Properties CC has seemingly become an overnight success due to our hard work ethic, unparalleled dedication, willingness to take on demanding matters and by having an absolute passion for the residential property industry.
One of the many reasons for our success at Johnlee Properties CC is because we always strive to find better and more efficient ways to make rental management and the investment journey a pleasant experience for the investors.
We have an unparalleled skill set, pioneering new and unique methods and systems to cater to the needs of our clients rather than following already established trends in the industry.
Our services in residential property rental management play an intricate role within the property industry and have therefore been tailored toward property management and all of its related fields.
THE SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Efficient marketing campaign
- Accompanied viewings
- Potential tenant interviews
- All applicable credit checks
- Affordability checks
- Deposit collection
- Written in-inspection accompanied by photos
- Monthly rental collections via debit and NAEDO orders
- Management of the deposit in a registered EAAB trust account
- Lease agreement renewals
- Enquiry management
- Detailed written inspection reports, routine and ad hoc
- Compilation of photo bank
- Professional and effective utility management
- Managing all maintenance requirements
- Providing a 24/7 emergency maintenance assistance
- Monthly statements
- Financial year end statements (RAP5 Statement)
- Representation at the Gauteng Rental Housing Tribunal
- Management of additional payments such as levies etc.
- Assistance in Body Corporate related matters
- Prompt payments
- Continuous rental valuation
- Advice on identifying investment property
- Assistance in growth and management of portfolio
- Professional and compliant lease agreement
- Assistance at the Gauteng Rental Housing Tribunal hearings
- Management of the eviction process
- Effective rental collection
Keagan van Niekerk
David van Staden
Karen Le Roux